miércoles, 10 de abril de 2013

Personal Culture

Since I was a little girl I've been surrounded by many different sports, primarily by baseball/softball. When I was just a kid my dad played baseball in his team from work, years later so did my mom in her job and my brother was taking baseball classes. Then, when my older sister was about 13, she started playing in my mom's team as well. 

At that time I was still too young and such a crybaby to play, so even though I was wishing so badly to get in I couldn't. We played baseball with the rest of our family every once in a while, and they noticed I did have skills and and the attitude so, when I grew up a little bit more I made it, and got in my mom's softball team, I was still a crybaby though, so whether I did something right or something wrong I always ended up crying. I stopped playing some months later. But here's what that culture had to teach me: You won´t always do things as good as you wish, BUT... If you enjoy doing it and you are with nice people it will always be worth it.

Since then I have really been into sports and I just can stay still. Right now at Uninorte I'm in many Bienestar classes and about to get in a football team.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario